Monday, August 19, 2019

Bay Shores Recollections - June 1969 with Candy


Bay Shores as I remember it when I graduated from high school.

Many thanks to Mitch Goodwin who wrote:

Subject: Bayshores ect. Summer of 69
 
Bill Kelly;  Following  up on your request about my recollections  of the summer of 69 at AC Pop Festival, playing with my group Candy at Bayshores ,Tony Mart and The Dunes plus some pics. I have a Youtube video some pics and a bio.https://youtu.be/V9IzqKDceXA If you are interested in more music or stories from this group let me know.  Bill.  Regards, Mitch Godwin





When you walked in the front door of Bayshores there was a storage room on the left and then a wall that ran behind the grill - this wall contained dozens if not hundreds of black and white glossy promo photos of the bands that played there. This was one of them.

No comments: